Member of The Notaries Society
I am a Notary Public for England and Wales and my Notarial Practice is regulated by the Master of the Faculties through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury. I also practice as a solicitor specialist in Contentious Probate and Property dispute matters.
I am a member of the Notaries Society and provide notarial services to both Private individuals and Corporate clients who have businesses or connections overseas.
If you require the services of a notary in Halesowen, Black Country, Smethwick, Birmingham, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Wolverhampton, Sedgley I shall be able to help you. However, if you are having difficulty finding a notary elsewhere, please contact me and I should be able to help you. Language Skills (Other than English): I am fluent in Punjabi and Hindi languages and have sufficient knowledge to prepare a notarial act.
The most common notarial services which I carry out are:
- Attesting powers of attorney and other documents for use in countries throughout the world including Spain, France ,Germany, Portugal, Italy, USA, Bulgaria, Russia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Brazil, South Africa the West Indes, Jamaica, Australia and New Zealand, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Uganda, Latvia, Cape Verde, Malaysia, Tunisia, Korea, Indonesia, Holland, Cyprus, the Isle of Man, China, the Philippines, Switzerland, Morocco, Chile, Lithuania, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
- Certifying documents relating to companies registered at Companies House or in foreign commercial registers
- Assisting with documents required to set up a company abroad.
- Attesting tender documents and other documents which require to be signed on behalf of a Company for use abroad.
- Applying for legalisation of documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (sometime called ‘obtaining an apostille) and for legalisation when necessary from the relevant embassy
- Administering oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations for Scotland and foreign jurisdictions
- Certifying copies of academic qualifications, passports and other documents
- Affidavits confirming freedom to marry (often required to marry abroad)
- Documents for foreign adoption applications
- Attesting Spanish wills
Powers of Attorney
I can notarise powers of attorney for use in any foreign country. I will require to see a draft of the power before you come to see me to check on the notarial and legalisation requirements of the document and in cases where the document is in a foreign language which is unfamiliar to the notary, I may ask for a translation to be supplied. I will advise you on whether the document requires legalisation and will provide you with a quote for my fees and the costs of legalisation if you wish me to deal with it on your behalf. I can also arrange for documents to be posted or couriered to their end destination for an additional fee.